The best micrograin carbide is used to create carbide taps, which can be used to cut both non-ferrous metals and steel. New Solid Carbide Taps from TOTEM feature high wear resistance and extreme toughness, making them suitable for mass production.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Submicron carbide with high TRS state-of-the-art carbide grades
- CNC blank grinder is used to prepare carbide tap blanks for high dimensional accuracy and surface finish in order to achieve close tolerance control.
- TOTEM Solid carbide taps are made on cutting-edge machines.
- To achieve high thread form accuracy, special tooling attachments are used.
- 3-D scanning equipment is used for tap scanning, critical quality measurements, and surface measurements.